GRAIL Mission Information
GRAIL is NASA's "Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory" and consists for two spacecraft that will study Earth's moon.
- NASA's Solar System Exploration: GRAIL Home Page - great photos!
- Official Mission Home Page (MIT)
- NASA GRAIL Mission website NASA - GRAIL
- GRAIL Mission Interactive Fact Sheet & * GRAIL Mission Fact Sheet PDF
- GRAIL Education Outreach (Sally Ride)
- Bibliography for GRACE mission, which gives good info for science behind GRAIL
- Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) - Wikipedia
Video series explaining the mission and science of GRAIL
GRAIL Mission's Launch Vehicle - Delta II Rocket
- Delta II Launch Countdown 101
- Launching ELV Rockets at KSC
- Delta II Rocket info
- Product Card
- Delta II User's Guide
- More info about the Delta II rocket getting GRAIL to Earth's Moon
- Patrick Air Force Base
- NWS Spaceflight Meteorology Group
- CCAFS LC-17 on Wikipedia -- NOTE: After GRAIL, this launch site is being decommissioned after a long, successful service history. The site has been in use since 1957!