Reference Materials for the Dryden Social Media Accreditation NASASocial
Dryden Flight Research Center Information
The Dryden Flight Research Center is
- Dryden's Official Facebook Page
- DrydenTV - Official YouTube Channel
- Dryden Flight Research Center - Wikipedia
NASA Airborne Earth Science Missions Information
- Global Hawk aircraft - used by NASA to study pollutants and other gases into the stratosphere
- Airborne Tropical Tropopause Experiment (ATTREX) - looks at how these gases, including water vapor, influence Earth's climate, ozone layer, and energy budget.
- DISCOVER-AQ is working to improve the ability of satellites to observe air quality in the lowest part of the atmosphere.
- Polarimeter Definition Experiment (PODEX) will fly three different polarimeters on NASA's high-altitude ER-2 aircraft to measure aerosol and cloud physical properties.